Monday 30 April 2012

Piano Odyssey Continued...

So it's 09:27 and the piano is now at it's new home awaiting the arrival of it's proud new owner!
As you can tell the client was very happy with the finished product.

The piano waxed up for transport.





I like to wax the wood before packaging and transportation as an extra layer.



This has been a really good restoration project and it's nice to see a bit of history saved. I hope that it's new owners enjoy it for many years to come.

I have to mention Carl the removals bloke. He is by far the most professional and reliable removals expert in the county that I have come accross and his prices are excellent! I have listed his contact details, as he really will move anything!!


MAN WITH VAN
Courier Services
Carl
Tel: 07812247501
E-Mail: carld1967@yahoo.co.uk

Well onto the next project...