Sunday 13 May 2012

Bradson Pillar Drill No.29 Finishing off part 1


The piant is now done and I am on to the little details now. Finally it looks great and runs beautifully I am looking forward to this being finished. When restorations turn out this good I find it very hard to part with them!! Sadly I can't keep it, but I'm sure it's new owner will get a lifetimes worth of use out of it...






Not long now unit the Bradson is fully restored. (Spoiler) The next project is a Lister D stationary engine..

7 comments:

Zack S said...

You do really great work. Thanks for posting the pictures. It's really nice to see your projects as they come along.

Anonymous said...

If anyone comes across any information about the Bradson company please get in touch via this thread. I'm a descendent of the Bradley family who established the company in the Victorian era, but we have precious little information on the business side of things and I would like to gather sufficient information to at least compile a wikipedia page in its memory. Thanks! Michael

Anonymous said...

Hi I have a bradson no 3. I was wondering if you could tell me anything about it.it's in pretty good condition but I have no idea of age and can't see any when I go on Google. Thanks cherie

Anonymous said...

find thisBonuses newssee this useful referencewhy not try here

stoorin said...

useful reference louis vuitton replica click to read Louis Vuitton fake Bags more replica gucci bags

sheapeasm said...

special info replica designer bags wholesale here replica louis vuitton you can check here Ysl replica

seaudays said...

passez sur ce site meilleur designer de répliques cliquez ici maintenant meilleurs sacs de répliques cliquez pour plus d'informations Dolabuy Loewe